What’s Spinning Lockdown 2020

Riffing off of something they do in other forums, post what’s running through your dCS rig here. I have found it an enjoyable way to learn about music and each other. In this case, it is the impressive sound of the 2019 Abbey Road release. Already quite good through the DirectStream, it’s superb out of the Vivaldi.

Okay, I’ll play with myself! :wink:
I already knew the Vivaldi was exceptional, but you know you’ve got something special when you can hear the bell of the saxophone change position while being played.

1 Like

Greg, let me assure you that the kind of things that you are discovering on those Beatles and PInk Floyd albums will, in their own way, be found on every other recording in your collection. You haven’t just bought new hardware but a new music collection.

It sounds cheaper when you think of it that way :wink:

I like that Pete. Stay safe!

If you’re a jazz aficionado, you probably know these guys. They may or may not be the successors to esb, but they’re awfully good. Murmuration in particular is a superb demo track.

2 Likes

GoGo Penguin is probably my favorite jazz group. I was listening to Ocean in a Drop just a few hours ago. I have a few of their songs on my go-to list for demos.

I’m also a big fan of Mammal Hands, another great British jazz trio.

1 Like

1 Like

I will have to check them out. Thanks!

6007F24B-379D-4E11-B1E3-3AD561435171_4_5005_c

1 Like

1 Like

Another good jazz album:

Matthew Halsall & The Gondwana Orchestra - Into Forever

1 Like

RoonShareImage-637219432290169030

Good stuff. Thanks Dan.

1 Like

Riopy

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for this (Ryopi). Enjoying it now.

1 Like