UPnP disconnects

When you enable Roon Core on Innuos, upnp is turned off by default.

ah, didn’t know that! Thanks!!

Many thanks Vladimir! This is strange…

My suggestion is you note down your A2 Switch serial number and ask Ansuz support directly whether it has IGMP Snooping enabled or not (based on the fact that they use the D-Link DGS-108 which has IGMP Snooping enabled and cannot be disabled).

If the answer from Ansuz is Yes. Then that switch won’t work properly with UPnP by default. In which case get your money back :grin:

If the answer is No. Then you’ve got some other problem going on with your home network :thinking:

Anup, thanks! I didn’t buy the switch- it’s in for testing.
What I don’t understand is that some - like Vlade- get it working…

1 Like

The reason I asked that you provide Ansuz with the Serial Number of your switch is because it’s quite possible they have different firmware that have different features on or off by default. It’s very possible the Switch that Vladimir is using has no IGMP Snooping enabled.

sounds like a plan- thanks Anup!

1 Like

Hi Ralf,

Coming into this quite a way down the discussion, can I just clarify whether you only have these UPnP issues when you have the Ansuz switch in your network and that you don’t have them when you have a “normal” network switch in place instead?

BR

Phil

hi Phil,
thanks!
I have no issues with my Innuos switch- everything works (qobuz, roon, mosaic).
SQ wise, I tried the Ansuz switch again because some folks here have no issues.
So I replaced the Innuos (same cable etc) with Ansuz and that doesn’t work for mosaic.
Roon and Qobuz work fine.
I think it has nothing to do with Rossini- because the other switches (even Cisco) are ok.
It just drives me nuts :wink:

Maybe I can sell you my Ansuz switch. :thinking:

Vladimir, thanks- my dealer has some others he wanted to sell :slight_smile:
Right now, I will see if I can get along with roon (I love folder browsing…that’s an issue with roon of course) while my dealer orders a new switch for testing.

1 Like

Today Ansuz announced a new generation of switches (Gen3) …I’ll try to get one of these and will test again.

Hi, please can you to show the power supply? Thanks