Update dCS Mosaic v1.41 & Network firmware 510

Pete, it’s definitely there. Like I mentioned, explicitly search for Mosaic Control on the AppStore, select it, and then you’ll see the (Update) button;

1 Like

After many years of rolling out apps on the Appstore it APPEARS that apps automatically become visible/available in a sort of staged rollout across all the different territories - sometimes updated apps can take up to a week to automatically get updated - however as Anup has suggested if you actually search for it then you should find the updated app.

It’s just the way they do it… :slight_smile:

Phil

2 Likes

I had to force update it on my iPhone via the appstore as well. Once installed this was the smoothest update I’ve done - the first time I didn’t have to hard restart my Bartok to get the update to work

2 Likes

And half an hour later, I got version 1.4.1 via Google Play.

Anup you are showing the network board update to 510 which I have already installed. What is missing is Mosaic v.1.41. This is still not available yet from either the UK App or Play stores. For the next hour I am awaiting a delivery from Ocado then I go to the dentist ( this is just to let you know what an exciting and rich life I have) so I will try later.

3 Likes

Hi Pete,

My non-Testflight iPhone (I haven’t checked my non-Testflight iPad yet) updated to 1.4.1 without even needing to go look for it … so it’s definitely up there.

BR

Phil

1 Like

Thanks Phil,

OK I have now got Mosaic 1.41 in both Android and iOS versions :smiley:

Edit: my misread. Still no iOS version available.

1 Like

I suspect this might be a red herring, but I decided to update to Rossini 2.1 today and was having problems, just hanging, not updating. Tried it both from Mosaic and web interface multiple time, both the same.

I then turned the VPN off on my iPad, tried again via Mosaic and all went fine on the next attempt.

Cheers, Mike.

FWIW, I just did the regular check for updates on iOS (iPhone) and saw and updated to 1.41 without any issues. I have not tried it yet as I am at work. I am in NYC, BTW.

1 Like

All is now updated no problems aside from the earlier delay from App Store.

1 Like

Hey Pete. I just went into mosaic app on my phone and looked for “check for update”. On second try it found it and it is installed. Vivaldi. B

Vivaldi installation went smooth as silk as I sipped morning tea. From my POV, the independence of the Mosaic and network updates was clear. As soon as I saw the announcement, I went to (old) Mosaic, checked for upgrade availability, and implemented the network update. As said, it went smoothly. After that, I updated to current Mosaic.

I updated the Upsampler from the webpage then deleted Mosaic 1,40 from my iPhone and iPad. Then reloaded the new 1.41. No issues at all.

Belt & suspenders, eh Jim? :wink:

1 Like

In praise of the dCS team: Great stuff. It’s amazing you guys are pushing all boundaries. Thank you.

7 Likes

I did find I had to reboot this time around (after the update, ‘mute’ was displayed in red on the Rossini and no amount of prodding would turn it off), but rebooting was no real hardship.

The update itself went smoothly and I’m happily listening to Katie Melua :slight_smile:

Mosaic v1.41 has still not reinstated total album/playlist time in the Play Queue window in the IOS app but note that this is now present in latest Android app. Next time please?

Hi Keith, thanks for highlighting this I will make sure the team are aware.

1 Like

I looked at the release notes and didn’t see anything specific about 510. Does anyone know what it does for Bartók?

BTW - I updated our Bartók without issue.

1 Like
2 Likes