Update dCS Mosaic v1.41 & Network firmware 510

Vivaldi installation went smooth as silk as I sipped morning tea. From my POV, the independence of the Mosaic and network updates was clear. As soon as I saw the announcement, I went to (old) Mosaic, checked for upgrade availability, and implemented the network update. As said, it went smoothly. After that, I updated to current Mosaic.

I updated the Upsampler from the webpage then deleted Mosaic 1,40 from my iPhone and iPad. Then reloaded the new 1.41. No issues at all.

Belt & suspenders, eh Jim? :wink:

1 Like

In praise of the dCS team: Great stuff. Itā€™s amazing you guys are pushing all boundaries. Thank you.

7 Likes

I did find I had to reboot this time around (after the update, ā€˜muteā€™ was displayed in red on the Rossini and no amount of prodding would turn it off), but rebooting was no real hardship.

The update itself went smoothly and Iā€™m happily listening to Katie Melua :slight_smile:

Mosaic v1.41 has still not reinstated total album/playlist time in the Play Queue window in the IOS app but note that this is now present in latest Android app. Next time please?

Hi Keith, thanks for highlighting this I will make sure the team are aware.

1 Like

I looked at the release notes and didnā€™t see anything specific about 510. Does anyone know what it does for BartĆ³k?

BTW - I updated our BartĆ³k without issue.

1 Like
2 Likes