Mosaic crash after few seconds

Hi Carsten I think it is not possible to do that.
I have Nas and Bartok far away from each other. Or maybe the situation is already as you said.
Even about the network description , I give it a try, but all was made by a technician and there is some passage that I don’t understand.

I just plug my devices in to the wall lan.

Yes you’re right.
I will solve the issue :grinning:

Hi Anup,
I’ll try

Thanks guys for your help.
I really appreciate it.

I believe this is Your configuration, isn‘t it? If so, please tell us brand and label of Your switch. Thanks.

Forgot we need one more information. Is the NAS plugged into port 1 or 2 of the FritzBox?

Carsten
Excuse me.
In the meanwhile I got high fever and I am feeling very bad.
I am not able to leave the bed.
As soon as I can I will try to provide with all the informations

Hopefully it‘s nothing serious, and You‘ll be fine again soon. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

May I also wish you a speedy recovery.

Feel little better.
I start with these screenshots.
I have almost done with the configuration of my network

Network.pdf (48.8 KB)
It’s not good as yours.
But it could works

Thanks Stefano, I really appreciate you taking the time to map this out!

Just to clarify, from the diagram it looks like you have one Netgear switch connected to the Bartók (presumably on the Main network port), then the second switch connected to the Loop port. Is that correct?

Or, do you have one Netgear Switch connected directly to the second switch, and the Bartók connected to only one of these?

When stock of it actually becomes available in the U.K. perhaps! :man_shrugging:

This one.
The Bartok is connected to the switch in room 2.

And the switch in room 3 is connected to the switch in room 2 along with the bartok, the NAS and the iMac

Okay, thank you for putting this together - that’s good to know.

Just to reiterate for anyone reading this thread, the Loop port is not supported. If you were to run a switch off of this Loop port, especially with things like Apple TVs connected, that will cause all sorts of headaches across the whole network.

Updated my graphics for better illustration.

1 Like

Have read user manuals of the Netgears. Both are unmanaged, fully duplex Gigabit switches, and they are cascadable. So installation seems to be correct.

Hi Carsten it is a real cool job!!

Thank You, just took a couple of minutes. Next step is to follow Anup‘s advice,