For Christmas....the dCS present!

Few ideas:

1. Separate headphone amp
  2. Rossini DAC with headphone amp
  3. See the filter being used in the main screen in Mosaic. Be able to change it from here as well.
  4. Ability to see all combos of bit rate and depth (At same time) and see the selected filter and be able to change them, in setup screen in Mosaic.
  5. Improve the volume adjustment in Mosaic.
  6. Sensibly priced remote for Bartok with rotary volume adjuster.
  7. Firmware 2.0 for Bartok.
2 Likes

Actually when I am using Mosaic on my iPad, make it so the iPads volume control buttons work as Mosaic volume control, even when screensaver is active if Mosaic is the active app.

Firmware update for all…with improved SQ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that’s called the forthcoming range :wink: ( 2021?).

1 Like

For soon after Christmas… a hard Brexit. How will that affect us, and dCS?

No, that is called Vivaldi 3.0 :star_struck:

interesting thread read… I for one think dCS know exactly what they’re doing, thus the amazing product we all enjoy… if/when they deem fit to release a firmware it will be ready for prime time and necessary, and not just a release of dopamine to make it seems like we got something, when we really didn’t…

I look forward to years of enjoyment from my new Rossini because it’s already nearly perfect… what else can they do? Time will tell.

Anyway, dCS is very (VERY) quiet since long time now. Hope news would appear before 2022.

Probably hard to do much productive research and development during COVID lockdowns and such, especially for a smallish company like this.

@Andrew whats the gift for this Christmas for dcs owners :slight_smile:

There have been no updates for Bartok for a long time. Apparently the next update is so big that it should at least be a Vivaldi mod :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Bartok is so good that they should upgrade the Vivaldi to 3.0 specification :laughing:

2 Likes

@dCS… How about giving us an entry level clock for the Bartok… would be a good present for us and yourselves :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, if you do want something for Christmas from dCS, given we are the 10th of December…The only remaining option is a piece of software…Like a new version of Mosaic…or whatever firmware that would improve the SQ…A virtual clock :slight_smile: Why not ?

For Christmas…well, let’s be modest
1.New Playlist
2.New Podcast
3.Album of the year

Thanks in advance!

It seems that DCS users weren’t polite this year and we didn’t deserve a Christmas present.
Best Regards Robert

I’m happy with that as long as there’s something :slight_smile:

BUT a entry level clock for the NWB and Bartok would be a great add to the line… :slight_smile:

1 Like

??? On this forum everyone deserve a Christmas gift :gift::laughing:

It seems we are going to look for a gift for Christmas 2021

Does someone have information from dCS themselves?