Expanse for Rossini and Vivaldi

Dear dCS Team, could you please add Expanse to the firmware of Rossini and Vivaldi?

Seems that many dCS owners would benefit from this feature. I am hoping it would not be too hard to implement.

I listen to headphones most of the time (Abyss 1266 TC and Susvara) and it would be fantastic to be able to use Expanse.

4 Likes

Can i also add the non headphone Bartók to this request. Thank-you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same here, using dCS Rossini apex upgraded for my source of headphone setup. Really want to try out these features.

2 Likes

Lina headamp coming, count me in for Expanse for Rossini.

2 Likes

I think adding Expanse for Rossini and Vivaldi makes even more sense now that dCS is moving strongly into the headphone space and sells a dedicated headphone amp.

2 Likes

Another vote to get Expanse onto the Rossini DAC. Thanks.

3 Likes

I expressed this wish when I bought my Bartok (now traded in for a Rossini APEX). I hope dCS can make this happen.

1 Like

I too would love to have Expanse on my Rossini!

3 Likes

Same here, Expanse would be nice (if at all possible).

2 Likes

Needless to say It would be great :slight_smile: If anyone from dCS is actually reading this (the silence is deafening)

2 Likes

Also adding my name to this list … would upgrade from Bartok to Rossini APEX once this is added.

2 Likes

Me eleven.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback all – as you know, I can’t comment on our product roadmap but know that this has been fed back to the product team :slight_smile:

5 Likes