Can I open the network bridge?

Hi, all.

Can I open the network bridge case by myself ?
I would like to check my network bridge and tried but it did not open.
Is there any other method for open the case ?
If you know it, could you inform me ?

There are no user serviceable parts in dCS products.

[quote=“aprisun, post:1, topic:6483”]
would like to check my network bridge
[/quo
I have no idea what you are thinking of. What are you checking? Have you access to a fully equipped test laboratory? If you have an issue that requires access then this should be referred to your dealer. dCS have excellent aftersales arrangements.

Actually I would like to change its voltage. When I see internal picture of network bridge, it has a switch like change a voltage like from 220v to 110v.

There are many opsts here on voltage changing. This is to be done by your dealer . I can only repeat the advice of @Phil on this. Please refer this matter to your local dealer. If this was a used purchase and you are unsure of their identity then I am sure that dCS will be plased to help out.

Hi,

There are no user serviceable parts and no user adjustments inside the Network Bridge (or any dCS products) - as dCS Technical Support I can only state that you should not open your Network Bridge (or any other dCS product).

Best Regards

Phil Harris

1 Like

Hi,

As Pete has already stated - voltage changes are not a user operation and should be performed by your dCS distributor.

Best Regards

Phil Harris

1 Like

Thank you so much.