Brand new Rossini DAC crashed

If you mean mid April 2021 then it is in line with the serial numbers I got after that for my Rossini’s.

Ok that’s great but it’s been 20 days and still no posting re your impressions on the move to Rossini.

1 Like

According to your statement you must have your new Rossini yourself now for 2 weeks. What are your first impressions?

My Rossini is still burning in, so I will report later.

No. It went from four to six weeks. This is the end of the fifth week so maybe it ships next week. Not realistically expecting it until near the end of the month.

Unfortunately, I’m a bit stupid so I’m also buying the new Linn streamer. Probably should’ve just kept the Bartok for headphones.

does dCS have a trade up program?

I’ve purchased a Vivaldi DAC and Upsampler with a very nice credit from trading in my Bartók (which is about 18 months old); this is in the USA. In fact, the 2 items are to be delivered tomorrow.

When dCS ran their own distribution in the UK there was such a scheme. However I suspect that it is now down to the local distributor so it may vary country to country.

That is the case now indeed. I have negotiated with my dealer about the trade in of my Bartók HDAC when going to Rossini DAC.

1 Like