Welcome Mosaic 1.1.1

Diming the blue led on the NB…that’s a functionality I expect…for Christmas 2138, Before that one, there might be some functionalities a little bit more useful for the purpose of a music control application…In the mean time, why not saying we are glad having version 1.1.1 ?

As they sometimes say, if you power recycle your NB, it will be fine, that is what I did with mine, and it is correctly updated.

Thanks. And what is the typical duration of the update process?

No idea, but it must take a couple of minutes, even less. I rebooted my NB after 5 min or so.

Thanks. That worked for me.

1 Like

Enjoying the new release so far — thanks, dCS people!

Realise that it’s not without risk putting these sorts of things out into the world so close to a holiday. Appreciate having something new to play with over the break, and for your hard work getting us here :+1:

1 Like

Haha, same experience here as I didn’t hard reboot before updating since I didn’t read the advice :stuck_out_tongue:

All good now and time to try Expanse.

Thanks dCS crew and Happy Holidays everyone

I experienced exactly the same with my Rossini.

Happy to see that Radio Paradise is output at 24/44.1 via the Mosaic app.
Sounds great.

Hi Jonathan, how did you manage to get Radio Paradise at 24/44.1 - mines still showing as AAC?

Thanks, Mike.

Sorry Mike, I just checked and see that it’s AAC. The Rossini display was showing 24/44.1, so I assumed it was part of the FW update.
Oh well, back to RP via Roon in 16/44.1

Thanks for checking Jonathan. Cheers, Mike.

No problem Mike.

Just did the update and I’m having one glitch. When I go to Tidal, it says "You will be directed to TIDAL to login, and you can then choose either “Cancel” or “Login” . When I try clicking on Login, nothing happens. I tried powering off and on and restarting the Mosaic App, but still having the same issue. Anyone else having this issue, or have any suggestions for me? Thanks!!

the response of App is much better.

may i know any improvement on sound?

my bartok is Dac without headphone only

There can be no improvement to sound. Data relating to sound itself is not handled by Mosaic. It just allows navigation of music sources and dCS component settings.

The new version adds Expanse for the headphone version of Bartok. This is a new setting which is actioned at the component . The app allows its selection, however as you do not have the headphone version of Bartok it is not of relevance to you.

1 Like

My update went smooth as silk. Unless I missed something, it appears that the only changes were to the app version [1.1.1 (109)] and the Upsampler’s Network Board [version (1.1.1 (504)].

1 Like

Did you take the “Press update and run away” approach, perchance? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did!

… it worked :slight_smile:

:rofl: Actually, I was unaware of the update until logging in here the other night while getting ready for bed. So, I opened Mosaic on my iPhone, clicked over to the Support section, checked for updates, and a few minutes later, it was all done. I was never even in the room. :wink:

1 Like

Greg, I’ll bet that you have done this but your description of your actions would have updated the network board only. You also need to uninstall Mosaic on your device for controlling it then download v.1.1.1 from App Store or Google Play Store whichever is relevant for your device.