Volume dial and hardware issues

I had been using my Rossini through phone app all along. Only recently I when I turn the volume dial, I realise no matter which direction, it only reacts anti-clockwise! which means turn the volume down.
Then I test the menus using the dial and the same thing happen (only rotates one direction!).

Also recently I realize the display has display has the vertical line that many user also occurs.

Is it common to have these faulty parts? because I have very rarely press the buttons and dial on the machine, and kept the display off as I want to keep it new, but all this issues happen. Could it be something with the software bug ?

Unfortunately his does not sound like a software fault ( or faults). I think that you may be best in contacting:

[email protected]

Hi @sili

My apologies for the delay in replying - I’ve been away for the last few days doing London CanJam.

This sounds like a faulty rotary volume encoder and a display fault - your dealer will be able to arrange to have this resolved for you so if you contact them then they will get that sorted for you.

I hope that helps.

Phil Harris

1 Like