Software Update

Hi All. I’m geeting an error “wrong disc” when trying to update the software on the device. Can somebody help? Many thanks. Franco

Hi Franco,

Is this with your Bartók?

Could you please walk me through how you are attempting to update it, where you are seeing the error etc.?

Hi James. Yes this is the Bartok. It’s in INFO/UPDATE. See picture attached. Thanks for your help.

Francobartok update

Okay, thanks for this.

• Can you advise what the unit shows on the Versions screen in the menu?
  • Just to be sure, can you please power off the Bartók using the rear panel switch, leave it for at least 30 seconds, then power back on and try the update again?
  • Do you have an Android or iOS device with the dCS Mosaic Control app?

James, here are my answers and a couple pics

• Can you advise what the unit shows on the Versions screen in the menu? bartok 2 bartok 3 See pic.
  • Just to be sure, can you please power off the Bartók using the rear panel switch, leave it for at least 30 seconds, then power back on and try the update again? Ive done it and the update button seems blank now.
  • Do you have android or iOS device with the dCS Mosaic Control app? IOS

Thanks for the extra info. Looks like your unit is up to date already, so no need to worry about updating.

For any future Bartók updates, you should use the Update button in the Mosaic app - the front panel Update button is for updating via a file or a CD.

2 Likes