Showing (off) your dCS setup - description and photos

Something cheap most likely.

Consider this:

https://a.co/d/6Kc0C1g

My office

That’s an office I could definitely work in! :+1:

Freddy approves :guitar::notes:

Also had all my electronics converted from 120 to 240 as we just moved from Miami to Cheshire UK. I had DCS do the voltage conversion and KJ West One in London did the conversion on the ARC pieces. So happy to have it all back….!


Looks like someone else is happy too! :black_cat:

Cats always on the best place!

That’s a great photo. Obviously a cat of high taste.

I was moving my entire system to another room and turned to find Fred sitting gently in my amp… I saw a video of a cat walking thru a hallway lined with dominos and not one fell…

You’ll need to stop with the cat pics. We were set on adding a dog to the family but now…


I Much prefer dogs!

Argh this doesn’t help.

Loving seeing your spaces folks. Regardless of furry pals.

count my to the Frenchy and Pugs team :wink:

One more vote for dogs…

Wow, I would not like to see a cat sitting on my hifi equipment.

Mine won’t stay still long enough to snap a pic near our rig, but he will by our Yeti’s.

Airedale??

Yes, an Airedale. Nigel is ten now and still acts like he’s four. He’s a happy and loyal boy. My best dog ever.