Showing (off) your dCS setup - description and photos

Borrowed a rossini clock from my dealer. Managed just about to fit it into the fraim learning a trick or 2 from Dunc.

Had to get bigger piece of glass also.

All looks good. Now to decide should I add the clock.

6 Likes

great looking system, have you tried moving your speakers in front of the rack, the imaging/soundstage probably will improve alot

I see you have diverse and nice taste in books as well!

Newly acquired Rossini Dac Apex and Rossini Transport. Just delivered 3 days back.

18 Likes

Wow! This is a fabulous looking setup.
Well done!

1 Like

Nakamichi Cassette Deck, respect!

2 Likes

Where? I do not see it in the pics.

[Edit] OK, now i see it.

1 Like

Yeah. With manual azimuth adjustment no less. Great playback machine.

I had the BX-2 and LX-5, long time ago. Lovely!

bx2

4 Likes

@mwilson thanks.

Yaa it is manual control but without any fuss working great for last 10 years. Got it almost a mint one from ebay in $500 back in 2013.

I prefer manual azimuth control, be it servo like in my CR-7 or mechanically-linked such as in yours and the DR-1 which I also own. As opposed to the Dragon which I was never a fan of.

1 Like

Can’t agree with u more @mwilson . I was initially attracted towards Dragon. Then realized it would invite more mechanical issues and hence trouble for me than giving me great time in listening to good music.

Regards,
Sourav

1 Like

I bought a BX1 back when I was maybe 13 or 14 or 15. Kept it for many, many years, had to repair it, it broke again, gave up

2 Likes

I had a Nakamichi 700 with the external Dolby C unit (a black brick).
It was really great, and looked somewhat like this one. Those guys knew something about tape recording.

Andrea

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

looked somewhat like this one

Yes, somewhat :wink:

But you are right, Nakamichi knew what they did, and I miss them.

4 Likes

Proud owner of a new Vivaldi Apex system!!

18 Likes

@Frankie67 wow !!!

1 Like

Congrats Franco :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like