Showing (off) your dCS setup - description and photos

Thanks… one less thing keeping me up at night. Now I can concentrate on making sure people around here correctly load the dishwasher.

6 Likes

Rossini CD Player and Clock, Constellation Stereo 1, Wilson DAW, Transparent Ref, Isol-8 power conditioning, CAD GC1. experimenting with and without passive VC shown using Rotel RHC10.

15 Likes

Update:

15 Likes

Love it !!

Agreed - GORGEOUS

We have all pursued different paths to reach where we are now. My path has led to quite a different result than Miguel. However I find his system intriguing and desirable. I would love to hear it. Original and superb.

1 Like

Here is my setup:
Analog: SME 75th Anniversary Diamond Series Synergy turntable, which has SME Series IV tonearm, Ortofon’s ‘exclusive series’ MC Windfeld Ti cartridge and a specially designed phono stage by NAGRA, all coupled with mono crystal silver wire by Crystal Cable.

Digital:modified Mac mini as Roon server with Uptone JS-2 Linear Power Supply, DCS Rossini DAC paired with DCS Vivaldi Clock, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN.
BD/DVD player OPPO 205 (for video only),

Preamp: D’Agostino Progression Preamplifier

Amplifiers: 2 D’Agostino Progression Mono Amplifiers

Speakers: Wilson Audio Alexx

Power unit: Nordost QBase Qb8 Mark II, QKore 6 earth unit

Audio Cables: All Transparent Audio G5 Reference

Power Cables: Transparent Audio G5 Reference and XL series

13 Likes

Are the speakers Wilson Audio Alexx (predecessor to Alexx V)?

Also, what are the equipment stands?

Anyway, looks very fine.

Yes, these are Wilson Audio Alexx
Stand is custom made. It took about 4 month to complete. The weight of one four-shelf rack is about 300 kg. (granit shelfs from India is 3 cm thick and are extremely havy). The solid vertical supports is made of non magnetic stainless steel (also very havy as have almost 4 cm in diameter). The amplifier stand has nice shape and supported by four Nordost Sort Füt (ceramic balls) feets.
Here some highlights from my Instagram page:

4 Likes

Beautiful system :heart::ok_hand:

You do have a very nice system. I am waiting for my new hifi furniture…currently it is a bit messy…

6 Likes

Very nice - where did you get the steel parts from?

Got rid of boulder 2160/2110 and Magico m3 and went full on gryphon. I have always build around my dcs gear……

18 Likes

I really like it! What is the carpet? I think I need something on my wooden floor …

A.

@alvinjamur - nice system! What did you place on top of your dCS electronics? Are those dumpers? How do you like them? Thanks. F.

1 Like

very cool!!!
do you use a switch to connect Innuos to the dCS?

those are nordost qpoints

statement connected to dcs using ethernet cable

thanks - cool :-))

I am complete. Finally got my Pre-amp back from servicing in Oz. Also fitted some new Geistnote clock cables for the dCS. Blimey, it sounds superb.

22 Likes