Save My Playlists

Hey Guys - I’ve ordered the new Rossini APEX - I have the Bartok now… Is there a way I can transfer my playlists to the new unit…?

Playlists aren’t saved on the device they are in your software program.

I’m at a loss on how to do that. When I switch devices, like say detergent my Bartok or Rossini, the playlists I created are not there.

same problem
i have post on this subject without any response
i can’t found the way to save the playlists themselves
search are saved in mosaic, but not the playlists
as i have some problems it was a pity, each change i have to do again playlists
has someone a solution for this ?

Pierre

What software program are you using. I use Roon with 3 different endpoints (not including iPad’s etc) Using Roon my playlists are available on any of those endpoints. That should be no different than swapping out different dCS endpoints.

DCS Mosiac -

I’m waiting on the delivery of my new Rossini Apex and I’m wondering if I can copy my playlists that I’ve created within the Mosiac App…?

…from my Bartok

Hi Joe,
Did you ever get an answer on this? I’m in your exact same boat, I have a Bartok and just bought a Rossini …. can’t figure out how to transfer the playlist from the Bartok.

If hate to manually create the extensive playlists I’ve made over time on the Bartok, if there’s an easier way.

Best,
David

I assume that you mean playlists created in Mosaic rather than playlists that may have been created in associated services such as Qobuz or other players such as Roon.

Mosaic will now simply discover Rossini rather than Bartok. However although Mosaic stores the playlists I assume that these are located in the network board part of Mosaic rather than the app. If so I presume they will not be present when the new Rossini is interrogated. I can’t recall any instructions regarding transfers so I hope that @Phil will forgive me for tagging him as the issue goes back over a year without a clear solution.

Hi Pete,

At this time there is no functionality for duplicating or replicating playlists between units … local playlists are stored on a device, not in the Mosaic app … but it is something that the software team are aware of.

BR

Phil

2 Likes

Pete & Phil,
Thank you for your kind responses.

I’m disappointed that I’ll have to recreate all my playlists but at least I know the answer.