Qobuz in the dark

I am still in awe of the performance of my Bartok - and still thanking my lucky stars that I was able to get delivery of my Bartok before the Cornavirus shutdown. However I could do with some help please.
When I use Qobuz on the Mosaic app it always appears in the dark mode which I find difficult to read on my iPhone, whereas if I use the Qobuz app on my iPhone I do not get the dark mode. I can’t find any way to alter the setting. When you first log into the Qobuz app on the iPhone you have a choice of light or dark mode but using Qobuz through Mosaic there doesn’t appear to be that choice.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The choice of light or dark on i-phone or i-pad relates only to the iOS graphics. For third party apps the app itself has to have a choice of light or dark display modes which the Qobuz portable player does. You can select or deselect it in the Qobuz settings menu.

The Qobuz player in Mosaic is dCS’ interpretation of the Qobuz API ( Application Programming Interface). AFAIK Mosaic only comes in one flavour - dark . There is no selectable light display mode ( if there is I have never found it :slightly_smiling_face:).

Many thanks, Pete.