Hi, Since Saturday (3 July 2021), i have problems playing Tidal - all music tracks play for 2-3 seconds and then stop for 10-20 seconds.
My system path contains:
Modem -> Asus router -> Ansuz X-TC switch -> DCS Network Bridge -> Metronome AQWO (used as DAC). I use Mosaic App on Ipad.
I have tried all of the following but there is no change to the problem:
- reset and restart all modems, routers, switch, DCS NB, AQWO
- Remove Ansuz Switch from the chain
- delete and reinstall mosaic app
- change port in modem and router and switch
- use another device (iphone) to install mosaic app
Just to be clear, i have no problem with all of the followings:
- play music via USB thumb drive (and mosaic app) on NB
- play internet radio via mosaic app and NB
- use the same signal path (from modem to router to switch to TV) to watch netflix or apple tv (HD), which means the internet connection is fine
- play TIDAL music via tidal app on my iMac, iPad and iphone (meaning no issue with Tidal)