Leadtimes for Rossini

Hi guys, any ideas or experience with current lead times? Has the situation improve or worsen? Just ordered a rossini master clock couple weeks back and just want to set my expectations. Really hoping to recieve it before xmas

Where are you? Lead times for different countries will, no doubt, vary especially as shipping is currently difficult. That is overlooking the worldwide component supply issues.

Im from manila, PH. Shipping time in my case previously was ok though, got the Rossini 2 weeks after getting confirmation from dcs that they have shipped it. The concern is much more on the production time as with the rossini it takes about 8 weeks in my case before i got shipping confirmation.

Thanks for your response . I guess that you need another recent purchaser of Rossini clock from the Philippines to give you a realistic answer. All I can say is that supplies of raw materials to the UK are unreliable currently as is distribution thereon to manufacturers.

Otherwise I guess that you will just have to be patient and anticipate with excitement the day when you will get a phone call to say it is ready.

I live in the UK and mentioned 21 weeks ago that my favourite UK amplifier manufacturer has a lead time of 20 weeks for its latest Pre Amp. That has not been met with estimates of another 3 or 4 weeks to go (so they say). Maybe this gives a positive light to the dCS estimated lead times.

My Rossini clock arrived to the US in September, about 4 weeks from the order date.

Currently at ten weeks from the order date for my Rossini clock, but hoping to speak to the dealer tomorrow.

1 Like

I put in my order for the Rossini clock on 6 jul. Still waiting.

My order was placed on July the 4th and I’ve just been given an updated delivery time around the beginning of October.

[For those placing orders now, I gather they close for a short while during the summer, which could mean a slightly shorter wait]

My Apex is (finally :-)) in and waiting for me, so it’s time to sell the non-Apex Rossini. Helllllllo USAM!

If I were made of money I’d keep ‘em both around and compare, but I trust dCS on this. Excited!

Edited to add: ordered in July.

2 Likes

I just received my Rossini clock. ::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently, my clock has just arrived at the distributor and I should get it soon :slight_smile:

It looks like the lead time on the Rossini clock is 14 to 15 weeks, however I’m sure this varies during the year.