I have only gone and ordered it

Well after being totally blown away with a vivaldi apex over the last few weeks, i decided to go for it, well its only money and i have worked hard, plus its my birthday sunday, so don’t need another excuse do i? Lol.
Well vivaldi and upsampler ordered, said i never would, but that’s life and can’t wait. Its going to be a long 6 to 8 weeks.

13 Likes

Congrats! But no Vivaldi Clock? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No thats a jump a bit too far in one go, but i guess it will arrive sometime next year if all goes well.
Plus thanks for editing my post as did this from my phone and fingers too big for buttons lol.

1 Like

That’s fantastic news, Duncan — congratulations.

(If you think the buttons on your phone are small…be glad we have Mosaic instead of the physical buttons for our dCS units.)

2 Likes

Congratulations !!!

I did the same - ordered Rossini Apex Dac and Rossini Transport .

I am a broke now but happy.

Regards,
Sourav

1 Like

Hope you mean a rossini transport, no need for two dac’s :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for pointing. Corrected the same.

Regards,
Sourav

1 Like

Excellent choice…you won’t regret that decision…but you set the level very high for the birthday present in your family…I hope you haven’t got eight children…

I always work to a high level lol.
In fact this birthday could be to a very high level as i think the family have got me a sky dive, not sure if they are trying to kill me and get my dcs money before it goes, etc.

5 Likes

Love this sentiment : )

2 Likes

As said just do it and enjoy if you can as life is short.

I just got a Rossini stack: transport, DAC and clock. Mated to antipodes K50 music server, Oppo BDP-95 for playing DVD audio discs, Transparent Opus, Nordost Valhalla 2 and Shunyata Sigma 2 power cables, Mark Levinson No. 526 mono blocks, Nordost Valhalla 2 digital cables with BNC connectors, one Audioquest Wild 2 BNC digital cable and Audioquest Firebird Interconnects from the DAC to the amps. Transparent reference speaker cables to Wilson audio Alexia 2 speakers. Ansuz A2 ethernet switch, Nordost Valhalla 2 ethernet cables and Shunyata Research Everest power conditioner. In about two weeks I will be getting my Stromtank S1000 UPS.

I can tell you that with careful component and cable selection, this is a match made in heaven. I would have to credit the DAC primarily for the wonderful sound. interestingly, it sounds better without a passive preamp.

1 Like

Got my Rossini Transport and Rossini Apex Dac this June. So far more than amazed. The sound is still opening even after 4 months.

2 Likes