dCS Vivaldi Upsampler - wanted dead or alive

Hello. I would like to purchase dCS Vivaldi Upsampler or Upsampler + in silver. Please contact me if anyone has one for sale. Shipping to the EU or collection in person.

dcs Vivaldi upsampler/streamer (shipping incl) Dealer Ad - US Audio Mart

2 Likes

If you can wait for some time, one day, on this forum, there will be many dCS Vivaldi gear to buy in second hand…

why? :slight_smile:
should we know something?

Nothing that I know more than you…One day, dCS will produce the successor of the the Vivaldi, and that day, you will have plenty of Vivaldi gear on the market…Vivaldi is from 2012…So, they won’t wait until 2042, I guess…

1 Like

911 was first built by Porsche in 1963 It it still their flagship model. Im not saying it has to be but when you build something head and shoulders above why not just make improvements unless something revolutionary comes about. https://www.porsche.com/stories/innovation/a-brief-history-of-the-porsche-911

3 Likes

Many thanks. I find one :slight_smile: Now I search dCS Scarlatti cd transport. Who have for sale please send me message.

from 2012 ? (original Vivaldi)
or from 2016 ? (Vivaldi V 2.0)
or from 2022 ? (Vivaldi APEX)

2 Likes

True, but there have been many, many interations of the 911 over those 60 years. The product cycle for the body design is typically 3-5 years, but horsepower and torque typically increase every year.

Since 2019 Porsche has made the (911) model 992. Before that it was 991.2, which was produced for about 4 years, before that the 991.1, etc. The 992.2 is expected this/next year.

: )

1 Like

@keiserrg yes. Performance changes on the same basic platform ( even changing the location of the power unit). But its the top of the heap… with many iterations

1 Like

Watch for a Munich unveiling - in room A 3.1, D111 May 9-13 which is only a few days away or is it here? :speak_no_evil:

MOC – Event Center Messe Munich

HeadFi Zone – A08

Main Room - Atrium 4 F209

Thursday 9th (trade): 10:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 10th (trade): 10:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday 11th (public): 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday 12th (public): 10:00am to 4:00pm

Best to all,

Bob

1 Like

Could we please keep to postings that are concerned with the subject title. This is about a source for a used Vivaldi Upsampler.

1 Like

Thats doubtful – how may will ditch their $100K (USD) 4 stacks for a $200K system.

I think those standing in line will be few if any.

It won’t be a successor but a newer top tier dCS unit. Vivaldi isn’t going nowhere especially since they just added the APEX to the mix.

I am still looking for one and the one posted is the sort of price I was willing to pay although it seems taken now (have contacted that dealer about it). Somehow this didn’t show up in my permanent hifishark search for dCS Vivaldi, too bad.
Seems the rest of the stack is still there. I could go for the clock, but I think getting the upsampler first makes more sense.

2 Likes

Forgot the dCS police was on patrol – of course Pete, the talk about 911’s went on for a few days, the mere mention of a Vivaldi successor or top tier dCS unit got under your skin & thus you’re policing.

Best Sir,

Bob

Me too, I am searching for a used Vivaldi Upsampler Plus (v 2.0) in black, (european 230V version).

1 Like

There is a Vivaldi Upsampler on US Audio Mart (actually the Candian sister site); doesn’t specifically say if it’s a + model – you can inquire.

dcs Vivaldi upsampler/streamer (shipping incl) Dealer Ad - US Audio Mart

Best Sir,

Bob

Thanks Bob.
But I’m searching for a black one.

Thanks Bob, this is a plus one and I would have wanted it, price is very fair too but it seems our new member got the scoop because it was mentioned above already. I’ll ask the dealer again if it has definitely sold.