dCS Network Bridge

Upgraded software today, couldn’t play TIDAL earlier and still can’t play TIDAL with my dCS Network Bridge, anyone have a suggestion for what’s wrong!

This is what comes up when I try to play music with TIDAL

Hi Thor,

Can I suggest a quick one to try here?

Could you pop into your TIDAL account and temporarily set your password to a simple one that doesn’t include anything other than standard alphanumeric characters then set those login details in the Mosaic app and see if it is able to work then …

BR

Phil

I do get to login to TIDAL through Mosaic app, the albums and songs are visible, but the songs doesn’t play.

If I use the Tidal app and Airplay/dCS Network Bridge, they play and work as they should, but I would rather play directly through Mosaic app, if you know what I mean!

Also like to add, I use IPhone and IPad with Mosaic app, to control the dCS Network Bridge.

Hi Thor,

So can you confirm that you actually have tried the above check?

I have seen issues previously (on a different control app - I haven’t tried it with Mosaic and cannot do so at the moment) where exactly this issue happens, you can browse but not play or access playlists, if the login details aren’t entered correctly - hence asking you to try the above as a first step…

BR

Phil

Thanks Phil, I will try tomorrow :+1:t2:

BR
Thor

Managed to solve the problem Phil, my phone remembered my last account with Tidal, and logged me in with old credentials :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Fantastic … well done! :+1:

Thanks for your feedback Phil :ok_hand:t2:

BR
Thor

Thor, I am having exactly the same problem with my network bridge. I went into the dcs network bridge app and deleted the old account information but unable to login with the new account one. The app does not remember it. I cannot play any tidal file on dcs mosaic app. I see the same error that you reported.

Hi Mr Lee, I used Mosaic with my IPhone, and when logging into Tidal, the phone was set automatically to remember my username and password for Tidal.

When discovered that the username and password, for Tidal was an old one, and changed it to the present account, I were able to play Tidal in Mosaic, without any problems :+1:t2:

Best of luck :blush:
Thor

Hi,

Just remember that the dCS Network Bridge app is no longer supported and will no longer log in to TIDAL etc.

You need to be using Mosaic…

Best Regards

Phil Harris

1 Like

Thanks, I cannot play songs via Tidal using the Mosaic app but was able to send audio via Tidal to the network bridge. SO yes I can play songs through the NW bridge but using Tidal. :frowning: And I am using apple iphone 13promax with the latest ios.

Hi,

I would suggest temporarily changing your TIDAL password to something very basic like “password” , then doing a logout of TIDAL on the Mosaic app (you are using Mosaic aren’t you and not the Network bridge app as you mentioned the Network Bridge app further up) and a login again using the new details. Then check whether you still cannot play.

If you are able to play then reset your password to what it was and logout and log back in again within Mosaic, if you are not able to play then please email us on [email protected] and we’ll give you the information to pull the logs from the device and get those to us.

Regards

Phil Harris

Phil:
I did that and got the same error. Mosaic kept asking me to reenter my (new) password and it still cannot connect to Tidal.

I have also deleted the dcs NW bridge app on my iphone