Word Clock specification

Hi dCS Forum,

I am very interested in evaluating the difference in sound quality when using a external word clock input to the dCS Bartok in a streaming application (Music from the NAS or Tidal)
I fully understand the benefit of using this method when you have a transport that is locked to the same clock as the DAC. Transporting audio data over SPDIF oe AES/EBU is inherently flawed as recovering a perfect clock from these signals is almost impossible.
In a streaming application it is different as, and the jitter performance is as good as the clock in the Bartok, probably the VCXO locked to a 1/2 Vcc.

I have a 20 year old Ultra Analog JA-b Jitter analyzer with a very low jitter 12.288 MHz clock and a 11.2896 MHz clock and its derivatives (4x Fs to 256x Fs)
The wide band 20Hz to 40kHz intrinsic jitter of the unit is 0.44 ps so I would be interested in trying that unit as a word clock generator.

The Bartok specification says it want to see TTL levels 75 Ohm. So in a 75 Ohm system the output impedance is 75 ohm and the input impedance of the receiver as well. In the SDI video systems we build the voltage at the output not terminated is 1,6V pp and when in use (so terminated) it is 0.8V pp as is norma

Normally (an it has been a while) when you use TTL compatible levels you have 5V pp.
To get 5V pp at a terminated 75 system you need to source 10V pp
Is that the case in the dCS word clock application?

Thanks,
Peter