What’s Spinning June 2021

DSD 128 (NativeDSD)

1 Like

New from NativeDSD this weekend. Just my first pass. I like PB, but will have to listen more than once to discover how much I like this.

2 Likes

Been patiently waiting for the new album, just released yesterday in 24/48 on Qobuz :smiley:

WolfAlice

2 Likes

I saw that it cane out. Have it queued up, but haven’t listened yet.

1 Like

They just posted an acoustic set of a couple of tracks from the album on YouTube, enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

This is my first Wolf Alice. I’ve enjoyed it.

1 Like

Definitely unexpected. From Chesky Records. 192/24.

I like PB too, and see that this album is only available in the US at the moment (Worldwide release 6th August), so I’d be interested to hear if you like it once you’ve listened to it several times.
I was initially fairly ambivalent towards PB’s album, Higher, but it eventually grew on me…

1 Like

I’ve not heard Wolf Alice before. I’m listening to this album now, and like what I hear.

1 Like

Tidal FLAC 44.1kHz 16bit

1 Like

Thanks Anup, I have discovered it now too!

1 Like

2 Likes

Jonathan, they don’t seem to make it especially difficult for non-U.S folks to purchase this album (bought it over VPN). I was a little disappointed with “A Distortion of Love”, fortunately this album is much better :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Anup

NativeDSD. Amazing what those old mics could pick up. I think I like the DXD better than the DSD256.

Poppy’s Resolve is great, but the Reimagined (re-mixed) album is ridiculously good.

3 Likes

A bit dated, but still fun. I played my vinyl of this so much back in the day.