Voltage Change DCS Bartok - Moving to the UK from USA

I’m moving from the US to the UK shoot and wonder if DCS can modify my Bartok with new internal power supply so I wouldn’t need to use a transformer. Is this is service that’s performed at DCS…? Thank You…!

I am sure dCS can help you. You are not supposed to do it yourself, but I guess it just means rearranging the switches you see here in the bottom left corner:

I’m hoping a pro can get that done for me…!

@James can answer your question, and advise the correct procedure.