Upcoming change to Roon subscription prices

Here’s the good news. A lifetime license before the end of 2022 is still $699.99. Compared to 2023 annual price, the payback is reduced to 4.67 years, and compared to 2023 monthly price, the payback is 3.89 years.

1 Like

What a bargain when I paid for a Lifetime subscription back in early 2017.

3 Likes

More good news:

About lifetime subscription, I’m not so worry about Roon hanging around for quite some time as I am for the streaming services that are connected to Roon. Personally I wouldn’t have so much fun with just my ripped cd-collection if TIDAL and qobuz should disappear… It’s the seamless solution for it all that make Roon so great.

4 Likes

I’ve now purchased the lifetime subscription. Happy with Roon.

2 Likes

Been a Roon lifetime subscriber since the Mesozoic. Well, okay, seven years or so. Definitely worth every penny.

4 Likes

It is called Mosaic :joy:

1 Like

Likewise, glad I bought the Lifetime subscription, with a dCS discount coupon if I recall correctly at the time.

2 Likes

Erno, with all due respect, Mosaic looks like a Mesozoic era product compared to Roon. Lots of improvement room there for our friends at dCS.

1 Like

Come on, it is not that bad. They are just 2 different products.

3 Likes

It’s been since 2019 that I’ve bought Lifetime and I don’t regret a penny. It’s pretty much broken even compared to monthly. My biggest complaint was the reluctance to credit monthly payments to lifetime subscription dues.

1 Like

IMO, Mosaic sounds better than Roon but the whole experience is far from comparable with respect to Roon. Much to improve here for dCS, which is a great opportunity.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

Although we are always happy to get feedback on how we can improve Mosaic as a piece of control software for the dCS products I don’t think any of us have any illusions that we would be trying to pit Mosaic head-to-head with Roon.

6 Likes

Nobody expects Mosaic to become Roon one day. I do not want this similarity at all. because Roon is unsupported for blind people using VO. Mosaic is available and a huge thank you for that. I only use Mosaic even though I have a Roon lifetime license.However, it is nice if interesting solutions are implemented to make the application more handy and give more possibilities without excessive complications. I am very curious about the next edition of DCS Mosaic.

2 Likes

Just please don’t expect massive changes from version to version …

If you (or anyone else) do use the assistance features of iOS or Android with the app and you have feedback on what we’re doing wrong or what we should be doing better in that respect then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you give me feedback at [email protected] or better still [email protected] - the assistance stuff is so easy to get wrong and not even realise!

I know support@ might seem a bit impersonal but it is the preferred route into us with information as anything that comes in on that address goes into a ticketing system where it is tracked and logged and it also means that it can’t get lost in someone’s personal email box…

Cheers

Phil

1 Like