Rossini DAC Ethernet Speed

Does anyone know if there is a way to determine or confirm the link speed the Rossini DAC ethernet port is connected as? Doing some experimentation and have a suspicion that one of the switches I am testing which has fixed 100Mbps ports is leaving the Rossini thinking it is still 1Gbps.

You can confirm yourself what speeds the Rossini DAC network ports are, by looking at its backplate:

Rossini-network-ports

Thanks for reply but I want to know what physical speed the connection is when connected to a specific switch. ie 10 or 100 or 1000.

I want to confirm what speed the DAC believes the active connection is to the switch in other words.

I was able to find this by connecting to the HTTP interface of the Rossini and downloading the system logs.

After unzipping them the “messages” log in the var/log directory has entries each time the cable is plugged in - an example from that log below:

Mar 22 12:52:20 dcs-rossini user.info kernel: [ 28.098784] cpsw 4a100000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 1Gbps/Full - flow control off