Mosaic and Qobuz albums

Good morning! Does anyone know if it’s possible to sort Qobuz albums (“favourites”) in alphabetical order in Mosaic? I can’t see any way of doing this.

Mine seem to be in date order, by the most recently added, and alphabetical would be preferable, if it’s possible.

I appreciate your desire and would like it myself. However Qobuz simply lists favourites in the order that they were added.

I would once have said that you can write to them and request this via customer service. However they have altered the mode of contact and I have been unable to get any response. I may now have to leave them next time the annual subscription becomes due because as well as this , purchased downloads are frequently supplied with incomplete tagging which makes proper transfer to Mosaic via MinimServer erroneous.

1 Like

Thanks Pete.

I can list albums alphabetically (by artist) on my Qobuz App. which leads me to the conclusion that this is a Mosaic issue rather than a Qobuz issue?

Correct. Using Mosaic with licensed Minimserver ( UPnP) also allows you to amend the latter so that custom search and display criteria can be configured. However Mosaic simply reflects how Qobuz holds your music choice. Alphabetic ordering of favourites is not an option.

Andy,

I made the same request a few years ago!

I’m not a computer software expert but if Qobuz can sort them alphabetically, surely Mosaic should be able to do the same?

I had the same response of it’s not possible on Mosaic?