For Christmas....the dCS present!

I am eager to upgrade Mosaic, nice Halloween treats :slight_smile:

Counting the days now…:turkey: Is the second release going to appear before the New Year?

Development is done. We’re just waiting on the final word from verification.

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

:notes: It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… :notes:

6 Likes

Great news…not showing up in the App Store yet

Hasn’t been released yet…

Since I was a child I knew something was wrong with this Santa Klaus living in Finland…It was a lie…but now I know Santa Klaus lives in England, very near a company called dCS… :smile:

Dear Santa, please, please let the dCS elves have worked out how to enable Mosaic to do alphabetical scrolling on album and album artist. Maybe that very nice elf @Andrew could let you know??

actually, I’m known as the angry elf…

And maybe send @Andrew on an anger management course…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Do you have a release date? Your post implied it to be imminent.
Cheers

Yes! We finally have a scroll bar for Mosaic. Also great to see that total album time is now displayed BUT only in the Play Queue once album is playing. Would be nice to know how long an album runs for BEFORE selecting it.

I am still only seeing 1.02 on the App Store?

1 Like

Apple is taking FOREVER to roll this one out. Usually updates show up in most markets within 30 - 45 minutes from release. This time I didn’t see iOS uptake until approximately 5 hours from release. At this rate it will likely be several more hours before it’s available in all markets. Unfortunately, there’s nothing that we can do but wait.

No problem. I’ll keep checking. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

Nothing here on the west coast of NA at 5pm…no response required, just a data point.
Am very interested in these further developments of Mosaic as it may shortly become our music server of choice replacing ROON and others. We own a lifetime ROON license (with a dedicated ROCK intel server with all the trimmings) but are now hearing a higher level of resolution via Mosiac served from our NAS.
Time for an EtherREGEN!

iOS app not available on French Apple market at 6AM Paris time. Let’s wait :slight_smile:

Can’t see it in the UK Apple app store yet

In Sweden, the update was available yesterday right on time - for Android. Works like a clock (!) on phone, tablet and dCS NB.