Does the Shunyata Everest 8000 works well with Nordost

Hi all, and because im writing today, merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

I very recently up-grade my set of cables to the Nordost Valhalla 2 and the Odin power cord from the wall to the QB8 MKII.

My dealer still not have the Nordost QB8MKIII in stock to try but for always saw very good reviews of the power filter Everest 8000 from Shunyata but i dont know if the synergy with Nordost cables is good or if it will perform to the best, the Shunyata of course says to the best results we should use they’re power cord.

Does anyone heard the Everest 8000 with Nordost cables or have at home in use?

I would like to have some feedback, for experience the Nordost is fabulous in their “eco system” and dont like other cables in the mix. This is not a cables but either way, i would like to have some feedback before ask a dealer 320km from my home with i never work to borrow me the Everest 8000 to give it a try, i dont like to make people lose their time and lose my too.

Thanks to all.

1 Like

Helio - I primarily have all Nordost Odin’s and a few Valhalla cables in my system but when I purchased the Shunyata 8000 Everest, Caelin Gabriel recommended it works best with his Omega XC power cable. That was all I needed to know and went with that cable for the Everest. Yes, I could easily try a Nordost Odin PC on it – but, to tell you the truth, I have no interest.

Best Sir,

Bob

@honchi Thanks for your attention. But after the Everest you use all Nordost Odin?

Yes Sir – all Odin into the Everest.

Bob