dCS Network Bridge price

I’m thinking of selling my dCS Network Bridge.
What sort of price am I likely to get for it?
It’s about five or six years old, in silver.

Wherever you are in the world, eBay is your friend. Type dCS Network Bridge into the search box and click on Sold in lefthand column to see what units have previously gone for (not what people are asking as they may be being, er, optimistic in their pricing).

If you’re in the UK, it looks like £2500-3000, depending on condition obviously.
Hope this helps

1 Like

I would give the same advice. This should show you what price the units have fetched recently.

If you decide to sell via eBay, expect some low-ballers to gatecrash the party (they generally will buy low and then resell it at a higher price). Leave it sufficient time to figure out where the pricing should fall.

With items that have relatively few buyers, you may have to wait a bit longer.

1 Like

This is from the Audiogon Bluebook. I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Another good reference is Hifishark.

You can see past sales by choosing the sold/expired tab.

2 Likes

I’m going to add to my previous comment to elaborate on my experience a little further… When I sell things on eBay, I expect to get anything from the passive-aggressive ‘you should accept my offer, because all higher offers will be fake’, to ‘I’m sad, my crocodile died while helping a grandmother crossing the road’.

Needless to say, if you wait, someone will bid a sensible price for a Network Bridge.

PS One other thought - I wait two days before shipping (and specify this in the ad) to give eBay a chance to spot fraudulent/hacked accounts. I then ship the item using next-day delivery, so they still get it relatively quickly - this has saved me three times to date!

1 Like

You could post the Bridge on the Roon and PS Audio forums. Both have very active users looking to continuously improve their streaming experience.

In my experience you will get little to no absurd offers.

2 Likes

And, assuming this is not you, watch this on eBay and see how it goes:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155839459427