Dcs Debussy remote control for sale?

Hello everyone, I just received a used dcs debussy and I’m in love. Anyone know how I can get my hands on an og remote since it did not come with one?

1 Like

That may be difficult as finding one as a separate item from the DAC to which it mates is going to be a bit of a hen’s teeth search.

If you have access to any of the Scarlatti generation of dCS remotes ( Scarlatti, Paganini or Debussy - they are all pretty much the same) ,then you could program a learning remote from it. However the market for universal remotes is now small and the remotes that provided an online database of IR codes have all been discontinued AFAIK (e.g. Logitech Harmony, Neeo, etc.).

Good luck.

I have an extra og remote that came with my paginini. It also controls vivaldi for sure. It is this style. Not perfect but likely better than this one if you want it. Let me know in orig package around here somewhere @Walter5003
IMG_3090 @James

Will this remote switch debussy. Thank you

4 Likes

That would be epic! let me find out if it will work.

1 Like

Hello Barry, apparently it will work I really appreciate you having an extra and we can sort out a price and mailing. Thank you!

Hello Barry, apparently it will work I really appreciate you having an extra and we can sort out a price and mailing. Thank you! [quote=“barryr1, post:3, topic:6535, full:true”]
I have an extra og remote that came with my paginini. It also controls vivaldi for sure. It is this style. Not perfect but likely better than this one if you want it. Let me know in orig package around here somewhere @Walter5003
IMG_3090 @James

Will this remote switch debussy. Thank you
[/quote]

It will work so email me at [email protected] and we can sort it out. I really appreciate you helping me with the extra remote.

1 Like

Now my best friend who told me to get the Debussy he doesn’t have a remote either. I know the likelihood of second remote is probably very slim but if anyone else has one?

1 Like