Curious to know what type of cables and connections you are using for your dcs setup?

Clock cables from Rossini Clock: AudioQuest WEL

Audio interconnect from Rossini Player to Preamp: Synergistic Research Atmosphere Euphoria SX (XLR) with gold tuning bullets

Power: Shunyata Research Alpha NR Digital

Iā€™m interested in how these sound vs other cables youā€™ve tried? Iā€™m a fan of AudioQuestā€™s Diamond cables, however am currently using BlackCat for my Rossini clock.

I described it here, but feel free to ask questions.

https://dcs.community/t/rossini-clock-dither-switch-on-or-off-what-sounds-the-best-is-there-a-difference/1014/37?u=billk

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bill, I have to say that inserting the AQ WEL clock cables have made such a tremendous impact ā€“ it is shocking how much of difference these clock cables have made in terms of allowing my system to sound its best, the way it can and should. Simply sublime.

2 Likes

Insane, isnā€™t it?

I couldnā€™t believe it, but when you switch back to something else, the improvements go away.

Got my 3x Darkz T2 footers under my Rossini/Clock now (after months delivery time)ā€¦scary good!
Never thought that dedicated footers could impact SQ for a digital deviceā€¦

1 Like

Interesting
That is why I always question when I (frequently) see Rossini stacked directly on top of the Rossini clock

I have my Rossini on top of Clock and underneath the Clock are the footers.

I have my Rossini Dac and clock sitting next to each other, each on its own Grand Prix Audio Monaco platforms. The clock is connected to the Dac with Wyde-eyes cable. The Dac is connected to my Diablo 300 with Transparent Audio Reference Gen 6 balanced cables. Clock and Diablo 300 Transparent Audio Premium power cord. The Rossini Dac has a Transparent Audio Reference power cord.

I am very pleased with it all! However, I will probably upgrade the two premium power cables to Reference for consistency. I believe I am at my end-game digital system :grin:.

3 Likes