CanJam NYC 2023: What's dCS showing?

Silver or Black :crazy_face::laughing:

1 Like

I guess, one silver, one black :smile:

1 Like

Nailed it. Quite right :slight_smile:

One for the preamp, DAC, clock and power conditioner (silver rack) and the other for headphone stuff (black).

3 Likes

I wish they had some sort of attachment for headphones on the stand.

Has anyone been smart enough to do this? I always end up doing my own hangers.

1 Like

I know of only two devices, stand or amp that’s really thought about headphone storage and that’s the Manley Absolute and the Focal Arche. I personally do not like the way the Arche looks (or sounds for that matter). The Manley sounds good but not as good as our Woo WA33.

2 Likes

I think we’re talking about two different things. I know about the Manley and the Arche. I was referring to an actual audio rack that had provision for headphone

I was too, sorry for the confusion. I meant to say I’ve never seen a headphone or full-sized equipment rack with headphone hangers/ storage. I’ve only seen two pieces of audio gear with storage.

1 Like

For under $12 USD, this suited my needs – can be mounted either vertical or horizontal.

1 Like

Here’s a link for anyone who is interested. I use something similar st my desk and on my headphone rack.

1 Like

I used this for a while on the side of a media console until a remodel gave me room for a stand.

BRAINWAVZ Hooka The All Metal Headphone Stand Hanger https://a.co/d/aEzr3ot

1 Like

I am using these 2 headphone hangers:

5 Likes

There are at least two more:

• the Smyth A16 Realiser:
  • and the HiFiMAN EF600 Desktop DAC and Amp:

1 Like

I haven’t seen either of those. I really do need to go to a CanJam.

Thanks!

1 Like