Adding room correction with Bartok

Hi
I own a Bartok, a friend came over with a room correction device that made a nice improvement to the sound by dealing with room modes in 40&60hz.

If i want to add a similar device , i need an external streamer so i can go:
NAS-switch-streamer-room correction-Bartok
All are using the digital path .

Does anyone have a recommendation on a room correction device that supports high res & DSD ?

Regards
Eyal

I use Roon, to which room correction filters can be uploaded. This meant no additional hardware was required in my case as I already had the Roon Server. It means the room correction only applies to streamed content, but given the cost and convenience advantages that is an acceptable limitation for me.

AFAIK room correction devices (Accuphase, Trinnov e.a.) are limited to 192kHz.
For DSD, downsampling to PCM would be needed in any case for filter calculation.

If you’re only wanting to deal with just those two room modes, one viable alternative is something like the Rives Audio PARC; it operates purely in the analog domain - so it’ll work on all sources - and sits between your DAC and PreAmp/Amp. It’s quite good at what it does with minimal impact on sonics.

Rives Audio is no longer a going concern, but units do come up on the resale market every so often, including one on Audiogon at the moment (I’m not related to the seller in any way);

Thank you all for the answers , i guess i will have to add an external streamer…

Another Q; a friend has a full Vivaldi stack using dual AES , since most of the DSP have only one AES , what are his options?