Hello
I forgot my account login credentials.
I sent an email to support on October 5, 2026, and received a ticket with ticket number 216000.
To date, I haven’t received anything.
Could you help me?
Thanks
Hello
I forgot my account login credentials.
I sent an email to support on October 5, 2026, and received a ticket with ticket number 216000.
To date, I haven’t received anything.
Could you help me?
Thanks
Hi Max,
I just checked the support ticket queue and the latest ticket logged was number #14018 so that number seems completely wrong. Are you sure it was [email protected] you contacted?
Tagging @James who should be able to help you here.
Regards…Andrew
I send mail to [email protected]
That is a completely different DCS. Ours is [email protected].
So who should I turn to to solve my problem?
Thanks
James, the site admin, will reach out to you.
<Max, your erlier posts show that sent an response to Digital Combat Simulator , a video game publisher.
*This forum is about dCS, a world leading digital audio converter manufacturer. You only joined 4 hours ago, so are you now trying to contact the correct company?
Closing this thread, resolved with OP via a PM.