What the heck? Is dCS closing down for one negative review?

This night dCS issued a new statement and a formal apology. dCS has taken the best decision, considering how far this unfortunate event would have gone.
@davo45 thank you and take heart!

[GoldenSound, headphones.com & dCS: an update](javascript:void(0):wink:

2 Likes

I’m sure dCS saw the writing on the wall that it was really bad PR but it’s crazy to think that in the first place they thought threatening someone like that made any sense at all.

And the ‘I’m not your mommy’ language by a dCS representative was a total “Seriously?”. That person should be fired. Period.

Personally, my opinion of dCS has now fallen to the gutter.

He was.

2 Likes

I think we need to close out some of these threads with links to two posts

Time to move forward, learn, grow and heal

4 Likes

dCS really still needs to answer for this:

In May 2024, my colleague in the USA instructed a lawyer to communicate with GoldenSound in an attempt to reach a resolution. I was aware of this letter and my intention at this point was to reach a solution by mediation or another process – not to instigate a seven-figure lawsuit.

He is essentially saying that they intended to bully and scare GoldenSound in to taking down the review by threatening him with a lawsuit.

1 Like

dCS have apologised ( the full resume is in David Steven’s post above) , have fired the person responsible, gifted Cameron (Golden Sounds) a Lina headphone system and have invited him to the factory next week. As far as I understand things he has accepted.

This matter seems to be closed.

1 Like

Please consider this thread as closed, the solution has been marked down a few lines above. Thank you.

2 Likes

There are multiple topics all discussing the same subject. I am going to leave the oldest thread open here and lock the others. The locked threads will remain up and visible, but closed for further comments, so any additional discussion should please be kept to the one open topic. Thanks!

1 Like