Showing (off) your dCS setup - description and photos

After I try the other I’ll let you know. Oh, wait a minute…

4 Likes

nice

7 Likes

The best I can do in a very compromised room. Left stack is Ypsilon Phaethon below Rega P10 + Hanna Umami Red, right stack is APEX Bartók + Rossini Clock above Rega Aura. On the floor below the Aura is the P10 PS plus my PhoenixNET. All powered via a Chord PowerHAUS M6. Power cables are mostly MCRU, interconnects are OePhi. Speakers are Wilson Benesch ACT 1 Evolution.

May look a mess, but sure sounds great.

Please don’t judge me!

18 Likes

That looks mega.

Rather modest in comparison to what many here own, but I’m very happy with where I’ve ended up.

4 Likes

After nearly two decades with Kharma Equisites for my main dCS Vivaldi setup, I recently moved up to a pair of Kharma Enigma Veyrons. Just three words to describe how it sounds (and looks!)… O.M.G :grin:

31 Likes

Beautiful, very :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

What an elegant room and rig.

Thinks: I may suggest trying a rug to deal with reflections from that hard floor. Just a thought.

3 Likes

Hubba hubba, Anup :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Agree with @Ermos and @PAR. Stunning! :star_struck:

(Also love your acoustic panels cunningly clad to look like real wood :wink:)

3 Likes

There’s usually a heavy shaggy carpet in place, but I’m still in the midst of taking measurements and fine tuning the speaker’s positions. Once the carpet goes back in, they can’t easily be moved. In fact, even without the carpet, the Veyrons are much harder to move around then my Exquisites as these are barely an inch off the floor, my low-profile jack/dollies don’t work :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I am curious to know what’s behind the wood panels.

I guess this :rofl:

10 Likes

Erno’s not entirely wrong :rofl:

As the Vivaldi stack is away to the side, behind those panels are where the non in-wall cables are routed “in-wall” (among other stuff). Cables are meant to be neither heard nor seen :grin:

12 Likes

Fantastic! As much as I like to see the gear, there’s a much larger desire for me to eliminate visual noise.

3 Likes

Holy Moly!

1 Like

I guess this :grin:

5 Likes

I prefer this😆
(LP stylee)

5 Likes

Audiophiles are so tall.

1 Like

Indeed, see my new pair of cans :rofl:

6 Likes