Mosaic and Qobuz

No error message here Pete (I’m in Germany) I have access to my albums in Qobuz via Web and Roon, that’s strange…

Not an Issue with Qobuz in my case. Qobuz worked perfectly on its own App or via Innuos Sense. The issue was Mosaic connecting without me signing in!

does one has same issues? maybe it’s a regional issue with qobuz?

The second screen shot is interesting as the landscape view shows that the metadata for the Keith Jarret album has been loaded from Qobuz. One temporary fault that I have seen in the past had the list of e.g. Favorites at album level displayed correctly from Qobuz but when the album was selected the view did not change to show the track listing . In your case it seems to have done this but it looks as if the data may not have been transferred to the Play Queue, hence the empty play area.

Can you check the above by selecting an album, then “Play All” and then at the screen bottom open “Play Queue”. Is the album metadata shown there ?

Qobuz ( UK) is working as it should right now as I am writing this.

Pete,
first of all THANKS for your support- highly appreciated!!!
Funny- NOW it works again- I have no clue why :wink:

Good to hear that it’s now working :smiley:. When it wasn’t, the problem symptoms looks more like an issue with Mosaic/iDevice; is that an iPad?

Thanks Anup!
Yeah, it’s an iPad :slight_smile: