Bartok will not update

I had exactly this a couple of times, stopped on 543

I looked at the app through “app store” on the iPad, it didn’t offer an update but when I Clicked the DCS logo in the app store, it then let me update the app. and it then installed correctly. Not sure if this was coincidental.

Hope this helps.

On my Rossini, I usually have to power off and on a few times when the update gets stuck. Not sure why, but the update will work if eventually if you reboot the DAC.

Patence…mine took three times before installing. Power cycling between each attempt. Watched the “chunk” count, etc.
Listening now and it is easily worth the effort. Far greater delicacy and control. Currently using DSDx2 and Mapper 3.
Many thanks to dCS for this update.

2 Likes

Smooth as silk first attempt

Just find my internet problem and fixed, then succeeded.
Sorry to brother all.
By the way, i use the web interface to check as well, it provides more details by showing failed to download, which is absent in the apps, and point me to check my internet.

1 Like

My update worked fine. It updated the network board, then I had to search for new updates to update the 2.0 OS. That worked fine too. Have not listened yet.

1 Like

yea two installs for me as well, but both downloaded and installed quickly. I should have thought to update the iOS app first

2 Likes